So it’s my birthday this week, and I’ve decided to compile my first “Birthday Wishlist” here at Flamingo Monroe…
Naturally everything featured is flamingo-themed, and some items are beyond my financial means, but it was a fun blog post to do to say the least!
It’s great to see that flamingos are well and truly accepted in the world of fashion – I remember the random-vibes I got from people years ago when I wore a flamingo print tee top!
Anyway…happy birthday wishlist to me! (scroll down for credit info)
- Turquoise/Flamingo shoes by Vans – £50
- Flamingo-sequin jersey top by Giles at Matches Fashion – £505
- Flamingo Print Scrunchie from Topshop – £4
- Miami cotton T-shirt by Solid and Striped + Donald Robertson at Net-a-Porter – £65
- Loved Up Flamingo makeup bag by Jessica Russell Flint at Wolf & Badger – £45
- Flamingo Embroidered Espadrille Flat Shoes by Soludos at ASOS – £55
- Glam & Soul (flamingo) pendant from Thomas Sabo – £450
- Flamingo Sublimation Print Poncho from Next – £26
- Flamingo-print silk shirt dress by Mary Katrantzou at Matches Fashion – £945
- Coco pumps in grey leather with fluoro coral gloss flamingo heel by Sophia Webster – £380
- Pink flamingo face and eye colour collection by Paul & Joe at Selfridges – £25
My wishlist is perfect for summer and for the holidays, weddings and all sorts of fun events I’m going to. Bring on the summer!